I was almost bored to death these few days. Luckily yesterday went to Rui's house for Seong Chuan's birthday celebration, with Hazel, SK, SC and Rui. Actually just had some drinks and blow some candles. And listen to Rui's stories. At least it made my day la.
Then today I was given the task to prepare lunch. The food were fixed to a fish. So, it's up to me to pick another two. The fridge got not much vege actually. Bitter guard, radish, spinach and a choi sam. So, I picked choi sam, easy to cook ma. Haha...
Then, for the last one, I ran out of idea oredi. So, I went online and simply typed "French Cuisine" (Becoz I just watched a Taiwan entertainment show about French restaurant). I picked the first website and chose the express recipe part. Then, I chose omelet. Becoz I wonder how French omelet will differ from Chinese one.
Came out no difference at all lo. Even the butter taste din make much difference. (-_-)|||
Dunno it's my problem or it's really just the same.
Sorry yea. No picture illustration for the omelet becoz I was too hungry I ate half of it then only I realised I havnt take the pic. =P
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Then just now ate durian ate until my tongue numb. Sound very ridiculous, but it was very true.Today's durians were very nice, very strong alcohol taste and hence the ability to numb my tongue. I wanted to finish all. But, I can't take all at once. So, I went to had some salt water then only continue eating. Damn scary man. But, having the chance to eat a good durian, I won't mind my tongue being numbed by the fruit king. =P
Then today I was given the task to prepare lunch. The food were fixed to a fish. So, it's up to me to pick another two. The fridge got not much vege actually. Bitter guard, radish, spinach and a choi sam. So, I picked choi sam, easy to cook ma. Haha...
Then, for the last one, I ran out of idea oredi. So, I went online and simply typed "French Cuisine" (Becoz I just watched a Taiwan entertainment show about French restaurant). I picked the first website and chose the express recipe part. Then, I chose omelet. Becoz I wonder how French omelet will differ from Chinese one.
Came out no difference at all lo. Even the butter taste din make much difference. (-_-)|||
Dunno it's my problem or it's really just the same.
Sorry yea. No picture illustration for the omelet becoz I was too hungry I ate half of it then only I realised I havnt take the pic. =P
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Then just now ate durian ate until my tongue numb. Sound very ridiculous, but it was very true.Today's durians were very nice, very strong alcohol taste and hence the ability to numb my tongue. I wanted to finish all. But, I can't take all at once. So, I went to had some salt water then only continue eating. Damn scary man. But, having the chance to eat a good durian, I won't mind my tongue being numbed by the fruit king. =P

No comments:
Post a Comment